Tuesday, October 19, 2010

I was born a ramblin' (wo)man....

And yes, I like the Allman Brothers.

Things are going well so far, and we're just cruising along. I'm still on cash only.

I do travel a fair amount for my job - I'm in Mass right now- and the only thing concerning me right now is making sure I have enough cash for incidentals and toll money for my trips. I use a corporate card for hotels, meals, gas etc., but there are things I need to pay out of pocket and then submit for reimbursement.

Since I am new to the cash-only plan, I'm being very cautious with my cash to make sure that it lasts through next Wednesday when I get paid.

For those of you who travel for your job, how do you budget for toll money? I don't know how to plan ahead for the cost, since the tolls on each trip vary, so I'm hoarding my cash so I have enough. Is there a better way?

No comments:

Post a Comment