Sunday, October 17, 2010

I'm very tempted to spend...on bills.

My husband and I both have a paycheck coming at the end of the month. His is earmarked for the mortgage, 2nd grocery trip (we shop every two weeks) and final daycare bill for the last week of October, all due November 1st.

All the bills we pay with my paychecks are paid through the end of the month. I took a look ahead and I only have two small bills due on November 1...they total $46.

I have enough in checking to pay those two small bills and still have $22 left, on top of the cash in my wallet ($35.)

Part of me says don't do it. I'm new to this cash-only thing, what if something happens, etc etc.

But the other part says....if I pay those now, nothing will be due until after my first November paycheck. Which would mean I could devote my ENTIRE 2nd October check (coming 10/27) to savings and debt.
I am really tempted to do this.
Thoughts?

No comments:

Post a Comment