Friday, December 17, 2010

I've been MIA!

Sorry I haven't been around much, but work is crazy busy. I am very happy it's Friday!

I did a quick update to the sidebar to update the E-fund which now stands at $394 - up from $320.

And most importantly I finished Christmas shopping last weekend and wrapped everything but the little one's gifts. We are standing at $10 under budget as I write this! We did it! I will pay my credit card next week on Wednesday.

The house is clean, the groceries bought, I have cash in my wallet, and life is good. I'm really enjoying the holiday season this year.

More to come...gotta run for now.

3 comments:

  1. Ihey I just stumbled on your blog through some links in the PF blog community.. Such a big debt -- I am so interested in your journey!

    What are you getting your Masters degree in btw? I just started mine in microbiology!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello! Thanks for stopping by. Yes, our debt is huge. Many times I have thought to seperate it out into card/medical debt, car debt, and educational debt to make those chunks smaller and more manageable. But the truth is, I want it ALL gone eventually, and I am doing something I have never done before by starting this blog. This time it's different, and I WILL get there. I hope you come back to visit again!

    I am earning an MBA...I will be done in June! Good luck with the microbiology degree.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Iris,
    Great job!! I'm a wee bit concerned about having too much December left at the end of my checkbook. But here's hoping....:)!

    ReplyDelete