Monday, July 11, 2011

Monday Funday

Soooooo it's a beautiful day out and I wish I could rewind to the weekend!   We had an awesome time at a friend's house Saturday and at the beach and on the boat yesterday!

Here's a recap of last week's spending:

Sunday:  NO SPEND
Monday:  NO SPEND
Tuesday:  $6 lunch
Wednesday: $6 lunch
Thursday:  $40 gas
$89.72 groceries
Friday: $137.30 dentist (ouch! Will be reimbursed by FSA on 7/15.)
Saturday:  NO  SPEND

Hmm, funny, when I grocery shop I don't need to buy lunch out....odd how that works.

I don't have much else to report except that I'm working diligently on extra income - stay tuned! I hope to have good news to report by the end of the week.

Until then,
Iris

2 comments:

  1. looks like a great week! I'm looking forward to getting on a boat this coming weekend! :)!

    ReplyDelete