Monday, July 25, 2011

Spending Recap - My Wallet Hates Me


Monday 7/12 - $15.50 Lunch with kiddo
$49 Home Depot - supplies to paint porch

Tuesday 7/13 - $5 State Park admission
Wednesday 7/14 - $9 Home Depot
$48 Wal-Mart

Thursday 7/15- $60 Gas
$150 ATM withdrawal

Weekend – Vacation! (Cash)



Ouch…this was another painful spending week for us.  Vacation was planned spending and we did well, but on the other hand, I had an unexpected trip out of town Thursday to help out my mom, who had an unplanned surgery.  Some expenses arose from that trip, but what can you do?  She’s my mom, after all.

I am happy to report that we had a fabulous and jam packed vacation week and I was so excited to see our daughter’s face when she tried some new things.  Probably boogie boarding was the coolest thing! What a fantastic week for us.

Back to reality….I am super low on funds until payday a week from Wednesday.  It’s going to be a low key week and I am going to need to work in several no-spends to make it work.  The husband and I are already planning some fun and free activities for the weekend. The good news is we are heading in to August and it’s a three paycheck month for me. Phew.

On the debt front, no new reductions, but I did add some money to our snowflakes and Efund.

Anyway – onward and upward.  I need to get a handle on spending STAT.  If I can do that, we are poised for an excellent end to July and start to August!

3 comments:

  1. You are singing my song sister, Mom and all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you guys had a great time on vacation..August will be here before you know it! I LOVE 3 paycheck months!

    ReplyDelete
  3. you will do just fine!!! sometimes you have to treat yourself :)

    ReplyDelete