Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Payday Wednesday Update!

It’s that time of the week again….

and as usual….

….the money came in, and the money went out.

The beginning of the month is always difficult since most of our paychecks are consumed with bills.  We tend to be very bill-heavy at the start of each month.  Our next paychecks give us a little more wiggle room to pay down things.

That being said, I did manage to pay a little on the truck loan, bringing the balance down from $6610 to $6541.  We added $76 to savings ($50 for the regular deposit, $10 additional deposit and a $16 snowflake from an Ebay sale.)

Hopefully, we will gain some momentum at the end of this month since we have more cash to play with.  We do have a couple day trips planned, though, so I will need to watch spending very closely.

On another note I have decided to open an electronic savings with ING to help keep our EF intact.

I guess that’s it…no big news.  This week I’m focusing on fun stuff we are enjoying this summer.
The view from our back deck...

Our new rosebush.

Caterpillar habitats have been made!

Pedicures with my girl...my graduation treat.  :)


Until next time,
Iris

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful pictures! They really make you think of summer. I LOVE that rose, it's my favorite color. Cute toes with your little one :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Iris,
    Your view is beautiful! I love the toes...I may have to do that before we go to the lake...after my 7 day spending fast...

    ReplyDelete
  3. What wonderful photos. Glad to hear you are enjoying the summer.

    ReplyDelete