Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Electric Orange with ING

Hi all!  I hope you had a wonderful weekend!  Tomorrow I will do my 'Payday Update' post, but I have a quick question in the meantime - does anyone have the Electric Orange checking account with ING?  I have a savings account with them and have been toying with the idea of opening a checking.  They currently are offering a $50 account bonus for doing so.  I was thinking of using this account for my emergency fund since I am having a hard time keeping that balance steady.  Any thoughts?  Does anyone have any experience (positive or negative) that they would like to share?

Thanks friends!

3 comments:

  1. I opened an Electric Orange with that same special a few months ago and they deposited the $50 without any problem. I still use my regular checking account for most things, but it has been handy to have that one if I need to transfer money from my Ing savings quickly. It can be accessed immediately from the Orange checking using a debit card. I haven't had any problems with it, so for $50 I say go for it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for the reminder! I did it yesterday. (I would have thanked you yesterday, except I couldn't comment on your blog from my office computer!) Blogger is driving me crazy!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I did mine too! Can't wait for my $50!

    ReplyDelete