Sunday, January 16, 2011

Not much to report

Sorry I haven't posted much lately.  There really isn't much to say.  I've begun grad classes again so on top pf my 40+ hours at work, I'm also in the classroom two nights a week for 3.5 hours each  night. So that is keeping me pretty busy.

On the finances side, I will update our progress on Wednesday  when I get paid. Our numbers are moving slowly. We have decided to do a mini-getaway at the end of the month to celebrate my husband's 40th birthday, so we are setting aside a little cash for that, and that will slow our numbers' descent a bit. I'm excited though - it's the first time in years we have planned something with two of our best friends and their spouses and we will all be kid-free!

Nothing much else to report. It's cold, we got a ton of snow last week, and our daughter caught a tummy bug yesterday, so we're laying low this weekend.

I hope you are all having a great weekend! See you Wednesday!

1 comment:

  1. Iris,
    I love that you are setting aside money for a get-away. So worth it!

    You sound very busy! Grad school and a full time job? Wow! Don't forget to take some time out for yourself!

    ReplyDelete