Friday, January 28, 2011

Recapping the Week

So I didn't do as well this week with my spending, but what a week it was!  I spent 40 hours on the job and about 20 doing homework and going to class. So here goes

Monday - $33.00 - OTC meds (~$28 reimbursed by FSA today)
Tuesday - $1.31 Snack
$25.00 Gas
Wednesday - $2.73 Postage for Ebay Sales
Thursday - NO SPEND!
Friday - $.40 Food
1.58 Treat for the little one
$300 Cash withdrawal

Definitely an expensinve week, but I knew it would be. The $300 will be spent for the weekend but I will just count  it all in this week and start fresh on Sunday!

Have a great weekend all. We depart for our mimi-getaway early in the morning!

P.S. I'm doing great on my weight loss resolution! I am down another 1.6 pounds with about 8 to go to goal!

2 comments:

  1. lovin the no spend entry!!! and great job on being down 1.6! that is wonderful

    ReplyDelete