Sunday, January 2, 2011

2011 is here!

Hi all! Sorry for the long absence. I have been traveling for the holidays.

I don't have much to report on the PF front other than I went over budget in the last 6 days of the month. I would say I am sorry for it, but I actually got some great deals and put away some things for next Christmas, so I'm OK with it. I have the money in this week's paycheck to put back what I took out of savings for my purchases. I'll update our numbers on Wednesday as I normally do.

On another note, I will redo my 2011 goals and post them Wednesday also - maybe sooner if I get to it.  I made a step in the right direction for one of the goals which was to continue to lose weight. I have gained back about 5 of what I had lost, so I need to lose about 14 pounds total. My friends and I are doing a Biggest Loser competition and I am stoked! I actually (gasp!) got on a scale today in front of five people - two of them being men. That was painful but it's what I need to do to be accountable, so I am doing it!

I hope you all had a wonderful holiday season. I know I did, and I feel so happy about this year and what's in store for us.

See you soon-

2 comments:

  1. Good for you - I would like to lose a little bit as well... I really need to get on that ;)

    I made a smoothie for dessert today - that was good, right?!?!

    ReplyDelete