Saturday, January 22, 2011

Tracking Spending - Week 1

Sunday, 1/16 - NO SPEND
Monday, 1/17 - NO SPEND
Tuesday, 1/18 - NO SPEND
Wednesday, 1/19 - NO SPEND
Thursday, 1/20 -
$25.00 - Pediatrician co-pay (will be reimbursed 1/28 by FSA)
$12.00 Library fine and fundraiser donation
$16.68 Cat Food
Friday, 1/21 - NO SPEND
Saturday, 1/22 - NO SPEND

I'm not leaving the house today because it's SUPER cold out, so we'll be staying in, watching movies and doing housework. Therefore, today will be a no spend too. I'm happy with my expenditures for the week because we have an expensive weekend coming up. I can't wait for our getaway!

On another note, I am down another 1.6 lbs from my last weigh in! My goal weight is only 9.8 pounds away  now.  That makes me very happy.

I hope you're all having a fabulous weekend. I am off to check my Ebay auctions and then start a spaghetti sauce for dinner.

5 comments:

  1. Congrats on the weight loss.
    Nice week of little and no spending.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on all those No Spends!!! Wow!!!

    Also, you are very close to weight goal, that's great...you should start putting some cash away for a new wardrobe! :)!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha! Thanks!! I will do something better, Sharon..I kept all my suits and dresses from college; they are classic styles - if I lose the rest, they will fit again! There's nothing better than shopping in your own closet. I'll just buy new shoes and accessories!

    ReplyDelete