Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Tracking No Spend Days

So, I've always loved saving money and have made an effort to spend as little as possible throughout the week. But I have never actually tracked no spend days. Since I have been so inspired by Sharon's no-spend February plan, I'm going to write down my spend free days for the rest of the month. Thanks Sharon for motivating me to do this!


Sunday, 1/16/11 -  NO SPEND!
Monday, 1/17/11 - NO SPEND!
Today, 1/18/11 -    NO SPEND!

Until tomorrow,
Iris

3 comments:

  1. Thanks Iris! I hope to have quite a few no spends for the rest of this month too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome! I'd love to do your Feb. challenge with you, but with two birthdays and a couple other irregular purchases in the month, I'm afraid I can't. I'll be with you in spirit, though!

    ReplyDelete
  3. awesome awesome! Love to see those no spend days!

    ReplyDelete