Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Payday Wednesday Update

So once again the money came in...and went out again in a hurry! I paid all the bills this morning. With my minimum payment on our next medical debt, I lowered our balances to under $104,000....woo hoo! It's still incredibly overwhelming, but we'll get there.

I had  $241 after I paid bills. I am still expecting an FSA reimbursement of $54 this week, also.  All together that totals $295 for spending money (gas, personal items), savings and debt goals.

I added $186  to the Efund today- my $50 auto withdrawal from paycheck, $11 snowflake from an Ebay auction, and $125 out of the $295 "extra" from this paycheck. I could have added more, but wanted to keep a little more cash on hand in case I decide to do a little holiday shopping this weekend, which is entirely possible. I will have $170 to last me two weeks.

So, the sidebar is updated with our progress for this week. Since we're heading out of town tonight for the next two days, I won't be back on to post until Saturday most likely.

Have a wonderful Thanksgiving, folks! I know I am incredibly grateful for all the blessings in my life, my family and friends in particular.

Iris

1 comment:

  1. stay positive!!!! you will get there for sure... I feel a bit overwhelmed too!

    ReplyDelete