Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Wicked Wednesday

There isn't much news to report. Today was payday and I paid the bills with not much to spare. The first check of the month always gets eaten; the second half of the month we do better.   I haven't paid down much more debt but added another $50 to savings today. Our Efund is growing!

Though there hasn't been much progress on the debt front, a couple good things have happened. I've completed a little bit of Christmas shopping (with cash.)  And more importantly...

It's been one month since I started this blog. And one month since I charged ANYTHING!  Woo hoo!

I'm off now to the hospital to have my tonsils removed. The fridge is full of goodies for my recovery. Please forgive me if I don't post for a few days...or if I do and my posts are full of typos and poor grammar due to the drugs. :)

Have a lovely day,
Iris

4 comments:

  1. Iris!
    Good Luck! Hope you are stocked with popsicles! And congrats on one month cc free!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to go on not use the credit card. It is a hard habit to break. Good luck with your tonsil removal enjoy your soft goodies.

    ReplyDelete
  3. congrats on one month cc free! and also on putting $50 towards your efund!!!!! you are doing awesome. Good luck with the tonsils...

    sending happy thoughts your way

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good work on not charging anything for a month. I really like your blog :)

    ReplyDelete