Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Wednesday again

Sorry I have been absent....the recovery from the tonsillectomy has been torturously slow. I'm still not there yet but I am getting there.

Not much has changed on the debt and saving front. I paid bills and updated the balances on the car loans, and also added another $50 to savings. Slowly we're building it up.

We're on cash, it's one week until payday, and I have $41in the bank and $22 in my wallet. The only expense I have this week is possibly new boots for our daughter, if I can find some we like. Also, I am home right now and not driving or going anywhere, so I have had lots of no-spend days. Good for the budget!

I guess that's all. Please pardon the rambling nature of my post as I am still on pretty heavy painkillers.  I will update again this weekend with thoughts on how to spend the second paycheck of the month.

Ta ta for now!

4 comments:

  1. Feel better soon! You will be able to make it through this week. Following a budget is kind of like quitting smoking. The longer you do it, the easier it gets.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I just started reading your blog. I'm enjoying it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you feel better soon!!! I remember when I got my tonsils out..I was in 2nd grade. They say it's MUCH harder for adults. Take some time to relax, read, sleep...You'll be up and around in no time and wish you had more time to just relax! :)!

    ReplyDelete